iPad Alerts Headline Animator

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Travel with Vision Pro ✈️ Everything You Need To Know!


Travel with Vision Pro ✈️ Everything You Need To Know!

Curious about traveling with the Apple Vision Pro? Join me on an epic journey as I put Vision Pro to the test in the real world! Prepare for the unexpected as I take you through 5 HOURS of non-stop action, rocking the Vision Pro without a break! ⚠️ Spoiler alert: It's NOT what you think! 🤢 Discover the TRAVEL MODE features, unexpected challenges, and jaw-dropping reactions from other travelers as I seamlessly flow through my plane ride with the Apple Vision Pro as my eyes! Think you know everything about Apple's latest tech innovation? Think again! ⚠️WARNING: I did not take off my Apple Vision Pro during this entire trip (about 5 hours and 23 minutes). Not recommended for regular travel! ⚠️ This video is shot on Insta360 Ace Pro. Review here:    • Is the AI Hype Real? Insta360 Ace Pro...   Watch our Vision Pro LIVE unboxing and LIVE review for immersive video creators: Apple Vision Pro Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/live/Odw7Z4aEHGw Apple Vision Pro Review:    • Good & BAD News - Apple Vision Pro Fi...   How to Edit Spatial Video:    • How to Edit Spatial Video MV-HEVC in ...   🐕 FOLLOW ME & Kimchi: ➜ Instagram:   / hugh.hou   ➜ Facebook:   / 360creator   ➜ Meta Quest TV: https://ocul.us/30uMZUj ➜ TikTok:   / hughhou   🤝 We are open for HIRE! Reach out: hi[at]hughhou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment