iPad Alerts Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

iPhone App Alert: Trimit





In this world of 140 character Tweets and 160 character text messages (for those of use who are still trapped in the past), we all find it necessary to condense our thoughts from time to time. For the long-winded, like me, this is an important daily exercise that constantly reminds me I could be texting/speaking/communicating more efficiently, and encourages me to cut out unnecessary words and, I’ll admit it, sometimes punctuation. If you can’t be bothered to look over your text messages or, God forbid, edit your tweets for brevity, have no fear: The Trimit iPhone App is here and it will automatically maim your text to fit character limits by rmvng vwls & adding abbr.s 4 u.

What about you?
Do you have an app that works the same thing as this one? If so, please share it with us. :)


Read more...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment